Product Coach for Jaguar Land Rover
|Obor:||Workers skilled positions, artisans, The technician, mechanic, operations (secondary),|
Please see an exciting opportunity to work for Jaguar Land Rover, a new automotive Company to the Nitra region. If you have experience as production supervisor, shift leader or group leader in the automotive field and speak fluent English, please see the opportunity below.
The main role of a product coach is to support and help implement new products and flawless launches into the manufacturing facility in Slovakia.
Start date June 1, 2017
Your responsibilities will be:
- Deliver a customer first and ‘no faults forward’ principle through all activities
- Training in the UK for approximately 9 weeks
- Training and development of production operators.
- Support the delivery of vehicle launch build phases within designated areas and support production where required.
- Work with team leaders, supervisors and other key areas regarding new and future processes and facilities introduced to production
- Ensure standardised work and stable production processes are implemented according to standard operating procedures
- Use lean manufacturing techniques and problem solving tools to track and resolve issues
- Use lean manufacturing techniques and problem solving tools to track and resolve issues theEnsure fluent implementation of all necessary processes into production
- Use standard problem solving tools to track and solve build issues
- Identify ergonomic, risk assessments & Health & Safety concerns including solutions
- Develop and rollout a lessons learnt adoption programme from the best practice identified from benchmarking activities.
- Experience in an automotive environment is essentail
- Technical education is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with different levels of the organisation
- Fluent English
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills, confidence, enthusiasm and willingness to learn and develop
- Hands on experience of problem solving and imlplementing solutions is essential
- People management experience of small teams is desirable
- Understanding of lean manufacturing and assocaited techniques
- Appreciation of the importance of a quality and safety mind-set
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Work for a successful and well-known international car producer
- Experience opportunities for career growth and personal development
- Have the opportunity to stay abroad and learn the processes from current production sites
- 13th salary
- Bonus 0-15% of the base salary
- Transport Allowance
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance, accident and partial disability insurance and critical illness assurance
- Food vouchers
- Social fund benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in Eenglish.
If you do not meet the criteria we will be unable to contact you due to large volume of applications. Thank you for your understanding.
MANPOWER SLOVENSKO s.r.o.
811 08 Bratislava
Contact details: phone number: 02/57106929 email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org