Technical Coach for Jaguar Land Rover
|Obor:||The technician, mechanic, operations (secondary),|
Please see an exciting opportunity to work for Jaguar Land Rover, a new automotive Company to the Nitra region. If you have experience as a maintenance supervisor, technical supervisor or technical engineer in the automotive field and speak fluent English, please see the opportunity below.
Start date October 1, 2017
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Training in the UK for approximately 9 weeks
- To ensure the successful implementation of maintenance teams in to the relevant area
- Participate in tooling design meetings to constantly drive improvements to support production and quality
- Work with relevant teams in sign off and buy off of equipment and support in identifying and resolving issues
- Introducing TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) activities, raising /modifying PM’s, undertaking Risk assessment, COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) and involvement in Group Problem Solving
- Plan and support the creation and development of maintenance documentation for new equipment, including robust TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) schedules
- Provide training to plant maintenance team members in Slovakia on equipment and facilities
- Managing a team of operators
- Responsibility for the fluent implementation of all the necessary processes into production.
- Develop and lead the use of facility snagging lists for the new plant in Slovakia throughout buy- off phases.
- Use lean manufacturing techniques and problem solving tools to track and resolve issues
- Electrical certificate §23
- Experience in an automotive environment is essential
- Technical education is essential
- Understanding of plant layout and operations in relevant area
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with lean manufacturing techniques and total production maintenance
- Knowledge of Robotics, PLC and safety bus systems is desirable
- People management experience of small teams is desirable
- Understanding of lean manufacturing and assocaited techniques
- Appreciation of the importance of a quality and safety mind-set
- Hands-on experience of problem solving and implementing solutions
- Work for a successful and well-known international car producer
- Experience opportunities for career growth and personal development
- Have the opportunity to stay abroad and learn the processes from current production sites
- 13th salary
- Bonus 0-15% of the base salary
- Transport Allowance
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance, accident and partial disability insurance and critical illness assurance
- Food vouchers
- Social fund benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
If you do not meet the criteria we will be unable to contact you due to large volume of applications. Thank you for your understanding.
MANPOWER SLOVENSKO s.r.o.
811 08 Bratislava
Contact details: phone number: 02/57106929 email adress: email@example.com