|Obor:||Engineer, engineering (university), The technician, mechanic, operations (secondary),|
* Implementation of the introduction of new products and technologies according to the time schedule and the resources allocated.
* Leadership and management of project documentation in accordance with the requirements of the automotive industry
* All-round project support activities from prototyping to implementation of successful mass production, and the associated continuous improvement processes to maximum efficiency activities
* Complete support for developing and training new staff on projects,
* Active communication, collaboration with customers and solving their problems, complaints or requests for changes to company departments
* Active support and cooperation with the Department of the introduction of new products, technologies and equipment to maximize customer satisfaction
* Previous experience in project management, management of transfers and the implementation of new projects in the automotive industry.
* Knowledge of APQP and PPAP procedures
* Management skills and experience, strong presentation, motivation and communication skills, leadership skills.
*Working with PC (MS Office = Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* English (written and spoken)
* Resistance to stress
* Health status in accordance with the requirements of the company
* Ability to analyze and prevent potential problems
* Ability to communicate
* various benefits presented on interview
Wage: od 1500€ (brutto)