English speakers wanted – Equipment Logistics Analyst
|Obor:||Administration, office management,|
Are you confident English speaker who can organize daily duties efficiently and enjoys being part of young & dynamic international team?
If YES, please read below what your future tasks can be:
• Coordination of all hardware staging activity and shipment to the customer’s premises
• Resolving all custom clearance issues in the exportation of the equipment from the US and EU to foreign countries.
• Interaction in overall with Project Implementation Management, System Engineers as well as with local in-country vendors
• Creating various reports
• Daily communication in English
This position will support EMEA & US working day hours which is reflects in double shift working. Shifts need to cover from 9:00 am – 1:00 am the next day local time CET. Continuous/standard level of extra working hours and working during Slovak National Holidays is required.
1) Computer literate with experience of a range of software packages
2) Good analytical and work skills
3) A confident communicator with the ability to communicate effectively
What will you get:
– A chance to work in a dynamic multi-cultural environment with friendly colleagues
– Market competitive salary
– Challenging and dynamic job role
– Attractive package of benefits
Wage: 1150 EUR btto