|Obor:||Administration, office management,|
● Act as a consultant regarding improvements, standardization, simplification and automation of business processes, and as a business partner with the necessary expertise for SSC operations.
● Actively coordinates all projects related to GBS with Embraco.
● Responsible for identifying opportunities for new processes to be transited and implementing solutions of continuous improvements, standardization, simplification and automation within given area
● Actively contributes to the development of concepts, methods and strategies and is required to integrate their company experience and best practices into their day to day activities and assigned projects in field of improvements, standardization, simplification and automation
● Apply judgment and independent evaluation of multiple factors when resolving the problems and issues. Subject matter experts within assigned area as well as working knowledge of the areas supported by peers.
● Guided by project and work deadlines, needs to set own priorities and use discretion to complete assignments, independently applying the knowledge of processes and standards within given area
● Work with intenal GBS and Embraco teams to ensure project implementation within the develop solutions and apply to Shaed Services Center enviroment.
● Responsible for delivering results according to the SLAs and other goals defined by SSC leadership
• Understand and respect different cultures (from Brazil, China, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Slovakia and USA) developing a friendship and cooperative environment
English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• Business-related studies with managing of administrative processes
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience
• Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision while performing a variety of complex tasks
• Working experience from international company or SSC is an advantage
• Active level of English (written & spoken) – minimum requirement is B2
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skill, able to research and explain details in large sets of data, able to find and design solutions
• Results oriented and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Quick learner and be interested in continuous self-improvement, must be willing to develop and grow with the company and have the desire to take on more responsibility
• Delivering clear results and meeting deadlines
• Adequate relationship with internal clients on different levels of the company
– Opportunity to work in multi-cultural environment
– Work in open and friendly atmosphere
– Qualification programs
– Home office program
– Referral bonus
– Childbirth & Marriage bonuses
– Team building activities
– Travelling compensation
– Package of discounts of contracted retailers and service providers
Wage: from 1425€