|Obor:||IT Consulting, analysis and project management,|
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting project in the International HR Systems & Program Management Team to replace and integrate all current HR databases into one solution, the Global HCM System. This specific role focusses on delivering the testing across various workstreams
Duties and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Actively working through test cases both directly and indirectly
• Monitoring output of testing and gathering defects
• Prioritizing and resolving complex issues and escalations
• Partnering closely with all workstreams to determine testing needs by supporting and creating functional test scripts, test cases and test plans, for Workday HCM modules: Core HR, Payroll, Absence, Compensation etc.
• Creating or analyzing user stories and acceptance criteria requirements and translating them into system test case scenarios.
• A minimum of 5 years’ testing experience is required.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Experience in System implementation project – ideally payroll/HR related is beneficial
• a chance to work in a dynamic multi-cultural environment with
• market competitive salary
• challenging and dynamic job role