Inside sales – Account Manager with fluent English
|Vydané:||22. 03. 2019|
Account management responsibilities include:
• Delivering on the sales targets – in target oriented environment.
• Success in this role is measured on generating new sales revenue both from assigned existing accounts and by supporting acquisition of new accounts.
• Role responsibilities include pre-sale tasks (design, quotation, product presentations and negotiation) and post sales operations (contracting, order submission, etc.)
• Sales Account Manager is responsible for building up relationships with customers and account teams
• Internal cooperation with teams such as: Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Billing, Contracting, Legal, Product, etc.
• The customer contact is most of the time done over a phone, mails, and video conferences. Travel to EMEA customer locations are not frequent.
• Sales skills – the ideal candidate is expected to already have business to business selling experience
• Role requires that Account Manager remains up-to-date with the latest information on technology and competitive landscape.
• Proactive candidate with drive willing to step out and provide exceptional sales results
• Language skills – Business English proficient required, knowledge of an additional language is an advantage.
• Previous sales experience in IT or TELCO is an advantage.
• Interest in Telco technology is essential.
• Position is open for talented graduates willing to grow into the role.
What will you get:
• A chance to work in a dynamic multi-cultural environment with friendly colleagues
• Market competitive salary
• Challenging and dynamic job role
• Attractive package of benefits
PLAT: 1400 EUR gross / month