Avid Gamer + German speaker? Join our team!
|Oblast:||Zákaznícky servis, call centrá, servisné centrá,|
|Vydané:||16. 08. 2019|
Are you avid gamer who would like to get paid for your passion? Can you speak fluent German with other members of gaming community? If your answer is YES and you can also understand this description, send us your CV!
Your job will be to support gaming community for one of the biggest leaders on the market and be informed about upcoming games & news!
Ready for more details? Here we go:
• Resolving PC/Console gaming issues by providing solutions to gamers via email and chat;
• Supporting gamers in a professional manner, taking ownership of their cases and delivering exceptional experience with each gamer’s case
• Constantly learning and improving knowledge of clients’ products and processes
• One-time financial contribution of 600 EUR as a relocation package
• Fluent German (B2) and English (B2);
• Gamer experience;
• Friendly personality, team player with customer orientation
• Positive attitude and proactive approach
In addition, we can offer you:
• Gaming room with newest technology and games;
• Extra days of paid holidays and paid leave above statutory minimum;
• Annual reward, recognition events;
• Supportive Team who help each other and various events (Bowling, Volleyball tournaments, Christmas party, Secret Santa, Healthy breakfast and many more)
• Modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities. Fancy coming to work on a bicycle? No problem! We have a shower facility and bike stands in the building;
PLAT: From 1350 EUR gross (final salary depending on t