Data Specialist: Complex Order Services
|Oblast:||IT konzultácie. analýza a projektové riadenie,|
|Vydané:||10. 12. 2018|
Audit and Inventory team supports about 250 accounts in the Audit.
Main activities are communicating between involved parties during audit, ensuring the deadlines for discovery phase and GPS updates. Besides, the team analyzes Data Quality reports on a weekly basic to identify defects and root causes to prevent issues in the future according to the agreed billing principles.
• Communication between involved parties during audit
• Working with the big data and internal databases
• Providing accurate discovery data
• Updating provided data in discovery file
• Detailed oriented person with the patience and keen on learning new things
• Experience using various databases and programming languages
• 1 -2 years’ experience with programming ( MySQL, CSS, VBA)
• 3 years or more experience working in the team environment
• Advanced experience in MS Excel/Microsoft Office
What will you get:
– A chance to work in a dynamic multi-cultural environment with friendly colleagues
– Market competitive salary
– Challenging and dynamic job role
– Attractive package of benefits
Please include following text in your application (GDPR acknowledgment) :
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), I declare that have read and understood the content of the Privacy Notice, which was provided to me for my perusal and which is available at https://www.manpower.sk/manpower/sk/ochrana-osobnych-udajov/.
I hereby acknowledge the following:
(i) my personal data will be processed by company ManpowerGroup Slovensko s.r.o., having its registered office at Lazaretská 8, 811 08 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, ID No.: 35958898, registered in the Business Register kept by District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No. 37879/B (hereinafter the “Controller”) in full compliance with all legal regulations, in the manner and scope delineated in the Privacy Notice; and
(ii) in case I need more information on the processing of my personal data or wish to exercise my rights, I can contact the Controller using the contact details specified in the Privacy Notice or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLAT: 1700 EUR gross