Customer Focus Specialist
|Oblast:||Administratíva, office management, Zákaznícky servis, call centrá, servisné centrá,|
|Vydané:||31. 01. 2019|
The EMEA Enterprise Group – Backlog Management organization provides an End-to-End Support thru the Product- and Order Lifecycle to clients internal customers as Route to Market Organization, Sales Operation, Project Account teams and internal functions (Finance, Business Support, Procurement, and Planning). Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services to client policy and country regulatory requirements. Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business processes, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment.
• Responsible to manage prioritized orders within Backlog Management for Hybrid IT Group.
• Acts as a link between OMC (customer) and Supply Chain. The major responsibility is to provide advanced Order Tracking on and support to achieve operational Supply Chain performance.
• Manages open order report and reaches out to supply chain/factory to determine the reason for delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
• Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes backlog data.
• Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
• Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
• Demonstrated analytical skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Basic understanding of project management methodology.
• Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
• English – Advanced (C1)
• Microsoft Excel – expert
– various benefits
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), I declare that have read and understood the content of the Privacy Notice, which was provided to me for my perusal and which is available at https://www.manpower.sk/manpower/sk/ochrana-osobnych-udajov/. I hereby acknowledge the following:
(i) my personal data will be processed by company ManpowerGroup Slovensko s.r.o., having its registered office at Lazaretská 8, 811 08 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, ID No.: 35958898, registered in the Business Register kept by District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No. 37879/B (hereinafter the “Controller”) in full compliance with all legal regulations, in the manner and scope delineated in the Privacy Notice; and
(ii) in case I need more information on the processing of my personal data or wish to exercise my rights, I can contact the Controller using the contact details specified in the Privacy Notice or on email@example.com.