Payroll specialist with Polish
|Oblast:||Financie, účtovníctvo a ekonomika,|
|Vydané:||17. 01. 2019|
International & dynamic team is looking for new colleague interested in Payroll! If you speak Polish and English this might be challenging opportunity for you!
You will be responsible for:
• Processing payroll for the assigned country
• Collecting payroll inputs from HR teams
• Verifying payroll outputs received from the payroll vendor
• Answering employees’ or HR queries
• Fluent English and Polish
• Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup and other formulas)
• Good eye for details, analytical thinking
• Market competitive salary based on individual experience
• Interesting benefits such as home office, sick days and other
• Various trainings offered by company including Payroll Academy
• Friendly & multicultural working environment including team-building events
Please include following text in your application (GDPR acknowledgment) :
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), I declare that have read and understood the content of the Privacy Notice, which was provided to me for my perusal and which is available at https://www.manpower.sk/manpower/sk/ochrana-osobnych-udajov/.
I hereby acknowledge the following:
(i) my personal data will be processed by company ManpowerGroup Slovensko s.r.o., having its registered office at Lazaretská 8, 811 08 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, ID No.: 35958898, registered in the Business Register kept by District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No. 37879/B (hereinafter the “Controller”) in full compliance with all legal regulations, in the manner and scope delineated in the Privacy Notice; and
(ii) in case I need more information on the processing of my personal data or wish to exercise my rights, I can contact the Controller using the contact details specified in the Privacy Notice or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLAT: Base pay for this role is 1050 Euro and there migh