Cloud Security Engineer
|Oblast:||IT konzultácie. analýza a projektové riadenie, IT Správa systémov a HW,|
|Vydané:||21. 01. 2019|
We are looking for the Senior Cloud Network Architect who will be responsible for ensuring the development and operational functionality of the network infrastructure within the private cloud infrastructure. He/She will have key responsibilities in further developing and supporting the operations of an automated infrastructure and processes that meet or exceed the service level and CI/CD objectives.
* is responsible to ensure the operational functionality of the Security infrastructure within the Private cloud infrastructure.
* have key responsibilities in operating an automated infrastructure and processes that meet or exceed the service level and CI/CD objectives.
* key deliverables include IaaS environments that meet service level agreement;
* support the resource requirements of the development, QA, and customer value realization teams working within a devops operational model.
* work together in a supporting role to further develop the platform together with the respective teams, business and other stakeholders.
* work cross function to support the operations team with all aspects of the platform.
* ensure continuous knowledge transfer within the team and must be open and willing to learn new skills outside of the main focus of Firewall/Security operations.
* High level of operational experience and technical knowledge with enterprise level Checkpoint Firewall Infrastructures (8 Years)
* High level of operational experience in security related topics (IDS/IPS/Threat Prevention/Log Management) (8 Years)
* Operational experience of Automated infrastructures (2+ Years)
* 4+ years’ experience with networking and network/system security, VPN, Web Proxy, routing, switching, load balancers, monitoring, security and DNS
* Experience with creating scripts to automate tasks
* Knowledge of Software defined networks, Cisco ACI
* Experience with workflow automation tools, Algosec, Tufin
* Ability to adopt and extend continuous integration and testing processes
* Able to provide appropriate and effective technical leadership
* Proven understanding of infrastructure full-stack by experience
* Capable of working without direct supervision
* Able to contribute to the definition of IT technology strategy, standards and roadmaps.
* Understanding of principles of networks, storages, databases, virtualization, computing, middleware and enterprise applications
* Overview of markets available technologies
* Understanding of DR and HA concepts
* Must have excellent communication skills – verbal and written
* An exciting challenge in a future-oriented company
* A friendly working atmosphere in an international team and a dynamic environment
* Challenging tasks and projects
* Opportunities for an international career
PLAT: from 1400€ gross (and more, depends on the level o