Partner Alliance Reporting Specialist
|Oblast:||Administratíva, office management,|
|Vydané:||22. 01. 2019|
As part of Sales Operations team, you will facilitate reporting in support of our partner alliance. You will also be looked upon to identify and assist in the improvement of current processes.
Responsibilities will include:
· Creating and managing sales and shipment reports from company to their partners
· Maintaining accurate and on-going documentation of sales and shipment reports
· Researching and gathering missing data in reports
· Building and leveraging a group of internal and external contacts as needed to complete reports
· Actively participating in the planned transition to a more automated process
· Processing and monitoring opportunity deal registrations – with focus on manually creating and monitoring deal registration extensions
· Providing suggestions and implementing dashboards / reporting to communicate status of assigned tasks
1 year contract with likelihood of extending to a year 2
Demonstrated expertise using Microsoft Office and Excel.
Desired: Familiarity with Hyperion, CoWork and cleints order and tracking tools including SAP
Committed and flexible. Ability and willingness to work outside core business days and hours as needed.
Professional and positive approach both internally and in interactions with alliance partners
Strong ethics and problem-solving skills
Strong organizational and communication skills
The ability to work in a collaborative environment
Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work against deadlines in a fast-paced environment
– bonus vacation days
– sick days
– sick leave payment
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), I declare that have read and understood the content of the Privacy Notice, which was provided to me for my perusal and which is available at https://www.manpower.sk/manpower/sk/ochrana-osobnych-udajov/. I hereby acknowledge the following:
(i) my personal data will be processed by company ManpowerGroup Slovensko s.r.o., having its registered office at Lazaretská 8, 811 08 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, ID No.: 35958898, registered in the Business Register kept by District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No. 37879/B (hereinafter the “Controller”) in full compliance with all legal regulations, in the manner and scope delineated in the Privacy Notice; and
(ii) in case I need more information on the processing of my personal data or wish to exercise my rights, I can contact the Controller using the contact details specified in the Privacy Notice or on firstname.lastname@example.org.