Program/Project Manager (automotive)
|Oblast:||Výroba – Špecialisti, technici, elektrotechnici, mechanici, majstri,|
|Vydané:||12. 02. 2019|
* Create and maintain Project Master plan. This includes design stage, facilities procurement, tooling, testing, industrialization and deliver.
* Present progress to customer OEM (Design Facility and Manufacturing location).
* Liaise and escalate open issues with other Managers and Senior Management.
* Negotiate, resolve and plan supplier parts / equipment submissions against the Master plan.
* Input to customer OEM project data collection system (eAPQP, ANPQP).
* Plan launch activities within the internal production plan.
* Chair regular project update meeting with project team members.
* Coordinate Support Request Process with head office.
* Plan and lead the internal and customer related trial production and delivery.
* Manage all cost and profitability, plan and lead improvement activity.
* University education – technical discipline
* Min. 5 years experience in Project management (ideally in automotive)
* English – advanced
* Formal Training in project management (PMI, APM, PRINCE 2)
* Experience of a customer facing role
* Self-starter, motivated and pro-active
* Greenfield project – be a member of a new successfull production comapny
* Career growth
* Trainings and development
PLAT: from 2500€ gross (depending on experience)