|Oblast:||Výroba – Strojné, elektro inžinierstvo a inžinierstvo kvality ,|
|Vydané:||25. 02. 2019|
• Lead all aspects of HW electrical testing and System testing within the project from start-up phase to final release.
• Develop test procedures, tools and test setups.
• Handle specific tasks in the customer teams, such as test requests, logistics, test costs, test planning and scheduling with testing organization, ensuring traceability with all relevant documentation.
• Schedule and supervise test technicians within customer teams.
• Write and review test plans, evaluate and report test results (e.g. using DVP&R form).
• Release test reports to meet customer and/or internal requirements. Releases are to be issued on time.
• Ensure that work products meets all performance, quality and manufacturing requirements.
• Create and issue development status and test reports.
• Coordinate activities with respective System engineer and Program manager.
• Participate during Design Reviews if required.
• Provide input to program managers for Gate Reviews.
• Follow the Project Structure Plan (PSP) and all defined company processes.
• Assist in mentoring within organization using engineering knowledge and problem solving facilitation skills.
• Maintain a clean desk policy
– Generic knowledge of automotive system requirements
– Statistics and design of experiment knowledge
– Good working knowledge of office software
– Having run at least one program successfully and autonomously is an asset
– Familiarity with relevant engineering tools i.e. Matlab, Eagle, 2D/3D CAD is asset
– Vacations above law
– Yearly Bonus
– Transportation bonus
– Seniority Bonus
– System of social benefits
– Integration training plan
– Internal and external training
– English, German, French language courses
PLAT: min. 1100 € – depending on experience