Global Manager – Automotive Company
|Vydané:||12. 03. 2019|
• Drive Global TS 3PT DOS reduction
• Develop and drive inventory reduction activities. Coordinate and monitor the related actions and provide weekly management updates on progress and improved results.
• Lead Excess & Obsolete Reduction to positively impact P&L
Cycle Time Management
• Develop & drive Cycle Time reduction initiatives within Global TS organization, leading and driving teams to deliver improved results, providing weekly/monthly management updates on progress.
• Lead processes and coordinate activities across Worldwide TS organization to drive standardized Cycle time approach and reporting.
• Lead Cycle Time updates within monthly WW executive SIOP reviews.
• Track Cycle time projects and results through TS internal audits in coordination with SIOP audits.
STRAP, AOP & SIOP reviews
• Support STRAP & AOP preparation and target setting
• Define & consolidate Inventory & Cycle time reduction initiatives as part of AOP, STRAP
• Support TS Transition Team in deploying the Business Continuity Management (BCM) strategy and execution by providing associated Inventory & Cycle Time analysis.
• Ensure the sites are hitting their inventory targets defined in SIOP
SIOP Digitization & IT Initiatives
• Support Global Supply Chain & IT team in Supply Chain & SIOP digitization initiatives
• Facilitate implementation of benchmark tools and processes.
• Attend necessary meetings and call conferences
• Other duties as assigned
• Good knowledge and experience of supply chain processes, both planning and physical flows aspects;
• Has a working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles – Lean Green belt preferred;
• Has a working knowledge of SAP/APO/BW, EveryAngle, Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications. Inventory Tool Pack.
• Has a working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles
• Good sense of urgency , must identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
• Works well in team environment both as leader and member;
• Has ability to work well under pressure, responds to new challenges, and meet deadlines and commitments;
• Is effectively able to handle multiple tasks at a time;
• Is able to function with a minimum amount of supervision;
• Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team and puts success of team above own interests.
• Has strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
• Must identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
* An international stable environment in a fast-growing automotive company
* Overpaying overtime
* Personal and career growth
* Pension pillar contribution, transport allowance, language courses, meal tickets
PLAT: 2500€ gross minimum wage