R&D department – Water Hydraulics Systems Engineer
|Oblast:||Vývoj aplikácií a systémov, Výroba – Špecialisti, technici, elektrotechnici, mechanici, majstri,|
|Vydané:||11. 07. 2019|
• Develop and design hydraulics related components, i.e., valves, pumps, dispensers, heaters, hoses, etc. for washer machine.
• Work with supplier to drive and implement concept to meet code and specification.
• Drive and implement cost reduction and quality improvement projects for hydraulic components.
• Establish and improve testing methods for validation.
• Develop innovative concept to improvement wash performance by using hydraulic related components or algorithm.
• Work in the lab to prove the technical feasibility from concept to implementation in production.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Relevant experience in product development, preferably related to water system or hydraulics.
• Strong fluid mechanics background.
• Strong hands on set to run capability.
• Excellent data acquisition and sound data analysis capability.
• English is a must.
• Results orientation and ability to meet the deadlines.
• High level of self-motivation, ability to work independently.
• Problem-solving attitude, protectiveness, teamwork.
• Good communication skills.
• International environment and global career opportunities.
• Opportunity to have a great impact on company development.
• Great team spirit and atmosphere.
• Opportunity to travel internationally.
PLAT: from 1200€ gross