Process Engineering Manager
|Oblast:||Výroba – Strojné, elektro inžinierstvo a inžinierstvo kvality , Výroba – Špecialisti, technici, elektrotechnici, mechanici, majstri, Ostatné,|
|Vydané:||13. 05. 2020|
We are looking for a Manager experienced in process improvement, technologies, R&D or project management.
Our client is stable and successful international engineering company.
- Guide Process Engineers in product and process improvements, assist and motivate the team.
- Lead projects to optimize process performance such as mixing cycles, output speeds according to quality.
- Assist the R&D team with new formulation development and for new Product Management.
- Responsible for preparing the proper capex for cost reduction projects.
- Provide technical guidance to plant management and staff.
- Assist in the evaluation of new raw materials or substitutions to ensure best cost supplier requirements that support the business strategy.
- Utilize statistical process control and World Class Manufacturing tools to improve processes and product performance.
- Meet budget, time and performance requirements of technical processes and formulations.
- Interact with technical and production team on a daily basis to ensure product meets the performance and cost requirements
- Attend and actively participate in plant, global and technical meetings as necessary.
- Bachelors in Production engineering, Production management and Project Management
- Min. 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Experience in R&D, Technology or Project Management department
- Working experience in Painting process, Primary process and assembly process
- Experience with management of various teams
- Dynamic and active personality
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- English upper-intermediate is mandatory.
- Company benefits presented during interview
PLAT: from 2500€ gross