Tax Compliance Specialist with English!
|Oblast:||Financie, účtovníctvo a ekonomika,|
|Vydané:||16. 08. 2019|
We are looking for a Tax Compliace Specialist who will work on the following tasks:
– Cooperation with stakeholders and Project teams to ensure Payroll Compliance, monitoring of identified Compliance risks.
– Work with Compliance tools to effectively track all regular statutory requirements
– Discovering and identifying new areas of risk
– Reviewing internal and external audit reports providing remediation plans and working with stakeholders to close identified risks and issues.
– Working closely with the Payroll teams, providing support and guidance and continuous training on areas of Payroll Compliance.
– Conducting regular meetings with relevant departments, including Tax, Accounting, HR and Global Mobility.
– Tax, Employment Legal and / or Payroll experience with specific exposure to countries in EMEA
– Excellent knowledge of international payroll, employment tax and social security legislation
– Strong knowledge about cross border workers, tax treaties and other international employment legislation
– Experience of SOX compliance and responsibilities
– Strong excel and reporting skills
– Advanced analytical skills
– Fluent in English in both written and verbal communication
-Market competitive salary based on individual experience
– Interesting benefits such as home office, sick days and other
-Various trainings offered by company
-Friendly & multicultural working environment including team-building events
PLAT: Base pay for this position starts from 1950 EUR g