Electronics Development Engineer
|Oblast:||Výroba – Strojné, elektro inžinierstvo a inžinierstvo kvality ,|
|Vydané:||15. 10. 2019|
- Analyzing and tracking customer and internal requirements
- Establishing and maintaining internal hardware specifications
- Tracking requirements and specifications in DOORS
- Planning, controlling and tracking the timing and cost of hardware development
- Acting as a technical interface with other internal teams, customers and suppliers
- Carrying out:
– Schematics and PCB layout creation and maintenance
– Electronic circuits simulations
– Design documentation
– FMEA, FMEDA
– Hardware debugging and characterization
- Creating and maintaining hardware test, specifications
- Developing test tools such as test setups, test circuits and scripts for automated test
- Reporting hardware project status
- Academic degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Hands- on experience in hardware development
- Experience in automotive hardware development and/ or Functional safety are considerable advantages.
- Understanding of engineering design principles
- Structured thinking and ability to work independently.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Project management skills are considered and strong asset.
- Basic knowledge of EMC testing
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German or French are strong assets
• Vacations above law
• Yearly Bonus
• Transportation bonus
• Seniority Bonus
• System of social benefits
• Integration training plan
• Internal and external training
• English, German, French language courses
PLAT: od 1100 eur (brutto) v závislosti od pracovných sk