Chief Technical Officer (CTO) in manufacturing
|Vydané:||17. 10. 2019|
A successful engineering company in the East slovakia is looking for skilled Technical Leader who is ready for new challenges and development of new plant.
- Responsible for R&D, Technical department, production, quality, warehouse.
- Leading the company together with CEO under the restriction under Law.
- Team work with Product management
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar field, preferably in commercial vehicle or automotive industry
- English, written and spoken
- Experienced in Lean Activities
- Good knowledge of MS Office, ERP, CAD applications
- Good presentation skills
- Strategic thinking and acting, sometimes hands on, if necessary
- Strong communication skills team worker as well as manager
- High social competence in Leadership, meeting and communication style
- High self-motivation and initiatives
- Experience in feedback communication for systematic development of employees
- Open for new fields and experienced in change management
- High customer orientated
- Living or willing to live in Michalovce region
- Presented on face to face interview
PLAT: from 3000€/gross