Electronics Development Engineer – Automotive Industry
|Oblast:||Výroba – Strojné, elektro inžinierstvo a inžinierstvo kvality ,|
|Vydané:||18. 03. 2020|
Your responsibilities and duties:
• Analyzing and tracking customer and internal requirements (Active communication in English language)
• Establishing and maintaining internal hardware specifications
• Tracking requirements and specifications in DOORS
• Planning, controlling and tracking the timing and cost of hardware development
• Acting as a technical interface with other internal teams, customers and suppliers
• Carrying out:
1. Schematics and PCB layout creation and maintenance
2. Electronic circuits simulations
3. Design documentation
4. FMEA, FMEDA
5. Hardware debugging and characterization
• Creating and maintaining hardware test, specifications
• Developing test tools such as test setups, test circuits and scripts for automated test
• Reporting hardware project status
• Academic degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
• Hands- on experience in hardware development
• Experience in automotive hardware development and/ or Functional safety are considerable advantages.
• Understanding of engineering design principles
• Structured thinking and ability to work independently.
• Ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Project management skills are considered and strong asset.
• Basic knowledge of EMC testing
• Excellent communications skills
• Fluency in English is mandatory, German or French are strong assets
• Vacations above law
• Yearly Bonus
• Transportation bonus
• Seniority Bonus
• System of social benefits
• Integration training plan
• Internal and external training
• English, German, French language courses
• Benefits of Multisport card
PLAT: min 1 100€/month