Finance Analyst with Polish
|Oblast:||Administratíva, office management, Financie, účtovníctvo a ekonomika, Zákaznícky servis, call centrá, servisné centrá,|
|Vydané:||19. 08. 2020|
We are now looking for a proactive, customer and detail-oriented individual who will manage and communicate payment related issues to Polish Vendors:
• Manage and reconcile all financial projects appropriately
• Monitor all financial transactions and recommend ways to increase the effectiveness
• Coordinate with and analyze receivable discrepancy Commercial agreements, Vendor returns
• Communicate with various internal departments abroad
• Provide support to account receivable department
• Prepare regular productivity reports and evaluate for completeness and authenticity of information and maintain all the financial documents.
• Validates and approves relationships with the Poland vendors
* Bachelor/Master degree from Accounting, Finance, Business or any other related field
* Fluent English and Fluent Polish
* Strong analytical and organization skills
* Ability to balance multiple priorities
* Strong communicator
* Quick learner with an independent attitude
* Detail-oriented and able to cope with the fast-paced environment
* Market competitive salary based on individual experience
* Annual membership in a medical clinic
* Life insurance
* Retirement pension
* Meal voucher card
* Various training offered by the company
* Friendly and multicultural working environment including team-building events
If you are interested in the job offer, please apply through the button under this job advertisement.
It is also possible send us CV on e-mail address email@example.com. Please include the following text in your application (GDPR acknowledgment) :
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), I declare that have read and understood the content of the Privacy Notice, which was provided to me for my perusal and which is available at https://www.manpower.sk/manpower/sk/ochrana-osobnych-udajov/.
I hereby acknowledge the following:
(i) my personal data will be processed by company ManpowerGroup Slovensko s.r.o., having its registered office at Lazaretská 8, 811 08 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, ID No.: 35958898, registered in the Business Register kept by District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No. 37879/B (hereinafter the “Controller”) in full compliance with all legal regulations, in the manner and scope delineated in the Privacy Notice; and
(ii) in case I need more information on the processing of my personal data or wish to exercise my rights, I can contact the Controller using the contact details specified in the Privacy Notice or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLAT: From 1 300 EUR/month