Account Associate, Sales Support
|Oblast:||Administratíva, office management, Financie, účtovníctvo a ekonomika,|
|Vydané:||27. 08. 2020|
The Account Associate will be responsible for:
– creating and providing quotations to the Sales teams containing pricing proposals from various suppliers
– creating purchase requisitions by entering order information into internal ordering systems to generate a purchase order towards suppliers
– tracking orders until successful delivery. Resolve any issues with the order (missed delivery, wrong items delivered, damaged goods delivered)
– providing general assistance during suppliers’ service delivery. Provide on-site contact details, supply any additional information needed by the supplier to successfully deliver the goods
– generate customer invoices in internal billing system. Get familiar with customer contracts, internal billing policies and procedures.
– process customer invoice disputes with the aim of positive resolution. Identify any reoccurring invoicing issues, identify the root cause and amend the billing setups to prevent any future invoicing problems
– track whole life-cycle of orders from quote/order until customer payment for the service
– liaise with internal teams and individuals and coordinate various activities to meet customer deadlines and expectations. Identify potential risks which could jeopardize the on-time delivery.
– understanding and highlighting areas of improvement of existing processes and procedures based on experience
English – Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Excel – advanced
work in dynamic team and be part of mutlicultural enviroment
Please include following text in your application (GDPR acknowledgment) :
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), I declare that have read and understood the content of the Privacy Notice, which was provided to me for my perusal and which is available at https://www.manpower.sk/manpower/sk/ochrana-osobnych-udajov/.
I hereby acknowledge the following:
(i) my personal data will be processed by company ManpowerGroup Slovensko s.r.o., having its registered office at Lazaretská 8, 811 08 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, ID No.: 35958898, registered in the Business Register kept by District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No. 37879/B (hereinafter the “Controller”) in full compliance with all legal regulations, in the manner and scope delineated in the Privacy Notice; and
(ii) in case I need more information on the processing of my personal data or wish to exercise my rights, I can contact the Controller using the contact details specified in the Privacy Notice or on firstname.lastname@example.org.